Frequently Asked Questions
+ DOES MY COMPANY HAVE A CHOICE IN THE TYPE OF COST SAVINGS PROGRAM SUPERIOR SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS (SSCS) OFFERS?
SSCS offers three ways to work with your Company:
- Contingency Plan: Agreed upon expense areas are negotiated and cost savings are split 50/50 between your Company and SSCS.
- Strategic Cost Reduction Plan: A minimum 12 month agreement between your Company and SCSS to define expense areas to be negotiated each month to provide a strategic plan to reduce ongoing Company costs and improve the Company’s overall bottom line.
- Project Based: A one-time purchase billed on an hourly rate or agreed upon fee.
+ What are the upfront costs?
- With a Contingency Plan, there are no upfront costs, as your Company is invoiced only after confirmed savings are in place. If no savings are uncovered we don't invoice you.
- With a Strategic Cost Reduction Plan, your Company is billed a monthly fee with a guaranteed 2 to 1 cost savings.
- With Project Based, your company is billed on an hourly or agreed upon fee.
+ IS THERE A RISK TO YOUR COMPANY?
There is no risk because you are billed when savings are realized, contract is negotiated, or project is completed.
+ WHAT EXPENSE AREAS ARE SSCS ABLE TO NEGOTIATE?
SSCS is able to negotiate any expense area, as our network of vendors is extensive and we have many years of experience in a broad range of commodities and services.
+ HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT REQUIRE FROM MY TEAM?
A review of your costs takes very little time from your team as we only require one month of invoices per expense area. And if desired we'll come to you to gather the information.
+ Do we have to use your suppliers?
We take our direction from you and are not committed to any suppliers. You make all supplier decisions.
+ Do we have to change suppliers?
No, once we’ve completed our analysis and negotiations our clients often remain with their current suppliers. The decision is yours.
+ Is SSCS compensated by suppliers?
No, we pass on all savings to you our clients!